Top 5 Questions of Backyard Chicken Owners
Is your calendar marked for this Wednesday's live webinar, featuring our panel of experts answering YOUR questions about all things poultry?
- Dr. Rob McCoy, VP of Nutrition, Manna Pro
- Andy Schneider, The Chicken Whisperer, Author, Radio Show Host
- Derek Sasaki, President and Co-Founder of mypetchicken.com
The webinar is Wednesday, February 29, from 6:00-7:30pm CST. You can register today and you can also submit your questions in advance. Our panel will be devoting the entire webinar to the most frequently-asked questions. And 10 lucky winners will be picked at random from all of those who submit questions in advance to win a Manna Pro "Ask Me How to Pck Up Chicks" hat and a bag of Harvest Delight Poultry Treat.
In looking through the questions submitted so far, here are the Top 5 Questions Backyard Chicken Owners (and prospective chicken owners) have about their flocks:
- When and how do I introduce new chicks/breeds to the flock; how can I get them used to each other without problems
- How do I control odor in my coop
- Worming chickens...what's the best product or method?
- How do I know my chickens are getting the right nutrition, especially if they are free range? What are the right feeds, conditioners, and other supplements? How much should I feed them every day?
- How do chickens get Scaley Leg and how do I get rid of it?
Do any of these questions sound familiar? Do you have other questions you'd like to see our experts focus on? Let us know! We'll spend our time on the most frequently-asked questions we get in advance, so make sure to let your opinion known today! Remember, your entry could win you a hat and a bag of Manna Pro Harvest Delight!
And don't forget to register for Wednesday night's webinar...hope to "see" you there!