Today, more than ever, consumers are going natural in their choices for product options, and fly spray is no exception. The market has seen a dramatic increase in natural fly control options, and some, like Natures Force have become mainstays in the barn for horse owners who want to handle at least part of their fly management challenges naturally.
There are several benefits to using a natural spray versus a chemical based spray:
- Natural fly sprays for horses provide an excellent alternative to chemical based sprays for horses who have a history of negative reactions to chemical sprays
- If you have barn cats, which are highly susceptible to pyrethrin or pyrethroid poisoning, then a natural fly spray is perfect to avoid issues with your feline friends.
- But most of all, many of us just like the peace of mind that comes from using a natural product that is non-toxic, safe for the environment, around children and pets, and our horses.
For your natural fly spray needs, Manna Pro offers a full line of natural options:
Nature's Force Bug Clear: A natural feed supplement for horses and ponies to help keep insect pests away naturally from the inside out.
- Helps promote healthy skin and coat with grape seed extract
- Extremely palatable
- Contains garlic, tumeric, niacin, grape seed extract, and thiamin
- Comes in a 2 lb bucket for a 60 day supply
Nature's Force Face + Body Wipes: Perfect for sensitive areas on your horse, these wipes are made with a blend of botanical oils. Easy to use as a preventative before or after outdoor activities with your horse.
- Canister contains 40 easy to use, gentle Face + Body Wipes
- Repels flies, gnats, and other flying insects while conditioning and protecting the coat
- Botanical formula with conditioners to promote a healthy coat
- Citronella Oil -Insect repellant, antifungal properties, and heals insect bites
- Cedarwood Oil and Rosemary Oil - Antifungal and antibacterial properties, reduces skin irritations, and repels insects
To save up to $18 on Force Fly Control, Click here
- Equine Nutrition
- Ask The Experts
- Equine Health
- Equine Conditions
- Fly Control
- Wound & Skin Care
- Leather Care
- Barn & Stable
- Horse Care
- Just For Fun
- Hoof Care
- supplements horses
- Broodmares & Foals
- Senior Horse Care
- Joint Care
- Natural Horsecare
- Success Stories
- fly spray
- Equine Health Care
- Horse Liniments
- Weight gain
- Equine Rescues
- Stable Management